Learn how to use SEMA4 to process appointments and perform employee transactions that require changing employee personal, employment, job, or position information.
- Process appointments
- Process pay rate changes
- Process changes to a position
- Process leaves
- Process layoffs
- Process separations
- Sequence transactions
- Change employee personal information
- Enter additional employee information
- Find employee maintenance resources
Employees who process appointments and maintain records of current employees.
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Twenty (20) hours, if you need to take all topics
To take this course:
This course contains several sections. Topics in each section are listed below. Complete Section A first, then select other sections that you need to do your job. When you register for Employee Maintenance, you only need to register once, not for each section.
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.
Accessing Employee Maintenance Resources
4. Appointments from Recruiting Solutions are processed in SEMA4 via Manage Hires, rather than via Add a Person or Job Data. To learn this process, visit Manage Hires Resources
and study the following topics:
5. Continue with the rest of the sections, below.
Viewing Public Data and Processing an Employee Department ID Change
Promotion, Demotion, Transfer, Movement
Progression Increase and Increase Based on Performance
Work Out of Class
Changes to a Filled Position
Leave of Absence
Return from Leave
Recall from Layoff
Changing Employee Personal Information
Approving Home Address Changes
Entering Additional Employee Information