Vendors learn how to use SEMA4 to view detail information and create reports summarizing pay period activity by vendor ID. Users also have the option of creating a text file for downloading data.
Basic PC and Web browser skills
- View deduction detail information
- Sort detail information to locate specific deduction details
- Search detail information to locate specific characters
- Create deduction reports in a variety of formats
- Create text files for the purpose of downloading information
Vendors who access detail and summary information in SEMA4 pertaining to State of Minnesota employee payroll deductions.
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the production database.
One (1) hour
To take this course:
3. Use your SEMA4 User ID and Vendor ID to access SEMA4 Production and work through the exercises.