SEMA4 Overview Self Study
Please note: the registration for this course is now available through Self Service.
Learn the capabilities of SEMA4 and an overview of function keys and navigation, as well as how to use SEMA4 Help and obtain reports.
Basic PC and web browser skills.
- Sign in to SEMA4 and sign out
- Identify the main functions of SEMA4
- Access SEMA4 folders, components and pages
- Use the Menu, Navigation page, keyboard and toolbars to navigate
- View an employee record and paycheck information
- Find current, historical, and future effective-dated information
- Use SEMA4 Help to get assistance in using the system
- Obtain standard reports
- View the Payroll Biweekly Processing Schedule
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Required for employees who will use SEMA4. This course is a prerequisite for most subsequent SEMA4 training courses.
Five (5) hours
To take this course:
- Go to Self Service website
- Select the Enterprise Learning Mgmt (ELM) folder
- Select Enterprise Learning Mgmt (ELM) component
- On the Search for Learning section, enter the course name
- Select Search