Learn how to use SEMA4 to enter employee time and leave data and process labor distribution. Participants will also learn related information about setting up work schedules and looking up payroll information.
- Set up and change an employee's standard work schedule
- Process employee time and leave data and other payments
- Process labor distribution data
- View time entry and labor distribution information
- View the processing status of time entry and labor distribution
- Use standard reports on time and leave entry
- View and change position funding information
Employees who perform tasks such as entering or making inquiries regarding bi-weekly payroll; recording or adjusting current employee time and leave; entering or making inquiries regarding additional payments such as severance, achievement awards, or vacation payoffs; reviewing and modifying labor distribution information.
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Four (4) hours
To take this course:
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.