SWIFT Update January 16, 2020
Update on DocuSign for SWIFT Electronic Signatures
SWIFT uses DocuSign which allows contract signers, including suppliers, to review and sign contracts through email. Signers do not need to sign into SWIFT to review and sign contracts.
Currently, agencies are not billed for their DocuSign usage. Agency users received an email in November stating that agencies may be billed for DocuSign usage in the near future. MN.IT will continue to not bill agencies for DocuSign usage in SWIFT through the end of calendar year 2020. These costs will be paid for within SWIFT’s operating budget.
For DocuSign usage outside of SWIFT, MN.IT will begin to charge agencies for DocuSign usage in February. MNIT is actively developing the processes that will be used to collect agency anticipated usage and invoice for the use of DocuSign. Communications will be sent to agencies as soon as these processes are finalized. Additionally, more communications about DocuSign billing for calendar year 2021 will be provided later in the calendar year.
To learn more about creating and processing contract documents electronically in SWIFT, view the Training Guides. You can also contact the SWIFT Help Desk to get more information about setting up this process in your agency.
Help Desk Hot Topics
Help Desk Hot Topics feature Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) answered by the SWIFT Help Desk. Use these as a friendly reminder of a process or as an opportunity to learn something new!
Q. How can I find the status for systems located in the Administrative Portal?
The System Status tile gives updates about state-wide system statuses. This tile is located on the My Homepage.
After you select the System Status tile, SWIFT will display the statuses of all systems located in the Administrative Portal.
SWIFT Training Guides and Resources
You can find reference guides on all modules in SWIFT on the Training Guides and Resources page.
SWIFT Help Desk
- Contact the SWIFT Help Desk for any questions, concerns or issues you have with SWIFT:
651-201-8100, option 2 or by email SWIFTHelpDesk.MMB@state.mn.us
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed holidays.
- When emailing the SWIFT Help Desk, be sure to include all details regarding the issue. Information to include with your message:
- Issue Description
- Business Unit
- Module (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Transaction ID (Voucher ID, PO ID, etc.)
- Error Message Print Screen
- Additional assistance can be found on the SWIFT Reference Guide page.
SWIFT Update Mailing List
- The SWIFT Update is sent to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list. Use the links at the bottom of the page to subscribe or unsubscribe to the SWIFT Newsletter subscription list.
Printing the SWIFT Update
- If you are experiencing issues printing this update, download a PDF version and print that version