If you use a screen reader (for example, JAWS), follow these instructions to complete the Activity Guide information. Please note, this is a temporary process until we receive the next software update for our system.
2. Sign in using the instructions and sign-in information found in the Activity Guide email.
3. Click the State of MN Self Service link to go to the Main Menu page.
4. On the Main Menu, navigate to the My Personal Information link and then to the Private Data Statement link. Review the Notice of Intent to Collect Private Data from Employees document. Return to the My Personal Information page.
5. Navigate to each of the following pages and complete the forms. Click the Save button on each page and return to the My Personal Information page.
Home and Mailing Address
6. Navigate to each of the following pages and complete the form on the page. Click Submit to save your entries on each page and return to the My Personal Information page.
7. Navigate back to the State of MN Self Service Main Menu. On this menu, navigate to the Other Payroll link.
8. On the Other Payroll menu, navigate to the W-4 and MWR link. Complete the W-4 and State tax withholding information and click Submit to save your entries. Return to the Other Payroll menu.
9. On the Other Payroll menu, navigate to the Direct Deposit link. Complete the form to direct deposit your paycheck to your bank account. Click the Save button to send the form to Payroll. Return to the Main Menu.
10. If you would like to check your entries, navigate to the Personal Information Summary on the My Personal Information Page.
If you have questions, please contact the person indicated in your job offer letter.
New Hire Forms
Before completing any of the items on this tab, please check with your agency's human resources office.