Learn how to use SEMA4 to view job code information, establish new positions, change position information, as well as use position information in reports.
- View job code information
- Define the relationship between position and job code
- Establish a new position in the system
- Enter position funding information
- View position information
- Put a position on hold
- Select position reason codes for changes to position records
- Inactivate a position
- Correct position information
- Use standard reports on position management information
Employees who perform tasks such as maintaining records of current employees, processing new positions, inactivating positions, and changing information on existing positions.
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Four (4) hours
To take this course:
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.