Learn how to update and view employee tax withholding records, view tax-related information in the Earnings and Deduction Table components, and view employee paycheck and W-2 information. You will also learn about the SEMA4 pay calculation process, and how to use the Net Pay Calculator tool.
Current SEMA4 user
- Update and view employee federal and state tax withholding information
- View and interpret the tax-related fields in the Earnings and Deduction Tables
- View employee paycheck information on earnings, deductions and taxes
- Use the Net Pay Calculator tool
- View and print employee W-2 information
- Maintain employee tax withholding records
- Assist employees in interpreting paycheck earnings and taxes
- Assist employees in interpreting paycheck deductions and their impact on withholding
- Assist employees in accessing and interpreting their W-2 information
Self-study topics with hands-on activities using the training database.
Three and one-half (3.5) hours
To take this course:
2. You will receive an Email explaining how to access the training database.