skip to content
Primary navigation


Employees with questions should contact HR or Payroll staff within their agency for assistance.
To find your agency's list of "Who to Call," access Self Service.
After signing in, select Need Assistance? and then Employee Contacts.

Agency Staff with Payroll duties can contact MMB Statewide Payroll Services personnel.

Agency Staff with HR duties can contact MMB State HR Systems personnel.

Human Resources staff that need help with the HR components of SEMA4 can view the Account Assignments.
back to top