Documents on this page are in Adobe (pdf), Word (doc), Word (docx), and Excel (xls) formats.
- To complete a paper copy off-line, download and print the .pdf file. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, it can be downloaded free from Adobe.
- To complete an enterable form on a computer:
- Download the Word document to your computer.
- Open your saved file and select the View tab in the upper left corner.
- Select Edit Document from the drop-down list.
- Press Tab. The form fields are now active and can be completed. To place a check in a box, press the Space Bar or click on the box.
- Save your file when done.