Open Enrollment Dental Information
Dental coverage is open this year! Get it while you can – we don’t expect dental to be open for enrollment next year. Remember, this is the only time you can:
- Change your dental carrier. Choose between Delta Dental or HealthPartners Dental. Follow the links to view their directory of covered dental clinics.
- Add or drop yourself or dependents. Unless you experience a qualifying life event, this is the only opportunity you’ll have to add or drop yourself or eligible dependents until dental is available during Open Enrollment again.
Note the following changes to our dental coverage, effective Jan. 1, 2020:
- You’ll no longer have to wait two years for repairs on previously repaired teeth
- Preventive services will no longer apply to the per-person annual maximum
- The lifetime maximum for orthodontia will increase to $3,000 for new treatments starting on or after Jan. 1, 2020
|Type of coverage
||Current (2019) dental premiums
||NEW 2020 dental premiums
|Partial employer contributions
||All 2019 rates
||All 2020 rates
Schedule of Benefits for services covered and amount of benefit
The schedule of benefits provides more information about the different services and coverage levels for in and out of network benefits that can impact your out-of-pocket costs.