Minnesota Job Service
The focus of all services is to help job seekers find work and help employers find and retain qualified employees.
Most of the services are delivered through Minnesota's statewide network - CareerForce.
Services to job seekers include:
- Access to CareerForce to find and apply for jobs
- Job search preparation, education and counseling
- Referrals to eligibility-based employment and training programs
Services to businesses include:
- Access to CareerForce to post job openings and screen applicants
- Consultations on hiring needs, employee training, and labor market information
- Access to CareerForce facilities to recruit and screen applicants
Read the Job Service Annual Report
to learn more.