Minnesota Job Service
The Job Service team is part of the CareerForce Division of DEED. This teams focus is to deliver services to help job seekers find work and help employers find and retain qualified employees.
Most of the services are delivered through Minnesota's statewide network - CareerForce.
Services to job seekers include:
- Access to CareerForce to find and apply for jobs
- Job search preparation, education, and counseling
- Referrals to eligibility-based employment and training programs
Services to businesses include:
- Access to CareerForce to post job openings and screen applicants
- Consultations on hiring needs, employee training, and labor market information
- Access to CareerForce facilities to recruit and screen applicants
Programs and services operated by the Job Service team include:
- Employment Service Program
- Federal Bonding Program
- Foreign Labor Certification Program
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Services
- MnDOT Highway Heavy Construction Training Programs
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Program
Learn more about Job Service in the CareerForce Annual Report.