skip to content
Primary navigation

Funding

The Vocational Rehabilitation program of State Services for the Blind receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For Federal fiscal year 2017, the total amount of grant funds awarded were $9,005,850. The remaining 21.3 percent of the costs $2,502,083 were funded by a state appropriation to SSB.

back to top