Aging: news, initiatives, reports, work groups
Program overviews | Policies and procedures | Training and conferences
Get updates on work in progress by committees, work groups and teams. Also reports, data and interpretation, including performance dashboards.
General aging-related resources
For updates, information and resources for older adults, their families and caregivers, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 1-800-333-2433. You can also find community resources at MinnesotaHelp.info or HelpOlderAdultsMN.org.
COVID-19 pandemic information
- For updates related to aging programs, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from AASD page.
- For updates related to disability services, visit the Latest information about COVID-19 from DSD webpage.
- For information and resources for people with disabilities, their families and caregivers, visit the Disability Hub MN website.
- If you have further questions about disability services and COVID-19, visit the Disability services COVID-19 FAQ webpage.
- The Community-Based Services Manual (CBSM) is our primary way to communicate AASD and DSD policy to providers and lead agencies. We are updating the CBSM homepage and appending notes to policy pages affected by temporary waiver and policy changes.
- The Temporary waivers and program modifications page is a complete list of emergency temporary changes to administrative and regulatory requirements for food assistance, home care, public health care and other state programs in response to the pandemic.
- We are using official DHS bulletins to share operational guidance for many of these modifications.
- For agency wide COVID-related updates to DHS programs, visit the DHS homepage.
- The Coronavirus Disease in Minnesota website contains the latest statewide information related to the pandemic.
- For updates, information and resources for providers, visit the Minnesota Department of Health Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website. The MDH website includes guidance for MDH- and DHS-licensed residential and non-residential settings.
Stay up-to-date by email