skip to content
Primary navigation

Appeals hearings and reconsiderations

Any time a change is made to services, the county or state is required by law to provide notice. The change can be an increase, decrease or termination of services. The county uses the Notice of Action DHS-2828 (PDF) to notify a person of changes to waiver services. When a person and/or their legal representative do not agree with a county or state agency action, they have the right to ask for the following.

Additional resources

Notice of Action DHS-2828 (PDF)

Appeals, regulations, bulletins and contracts (brochures, fair hearings decision database, frequently asked questions and more)
Phone: 651-431-3600

Disability Law Center

Office of the Ombudsman for Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities,
Phone: 651-757-1800, 800-657-3506
TTY/VOICE - MN Relay Service 711

Submit a question on the DSD contact form if you are unable to find information about Disability Services Division programs and services.

back to top