HIV: dental services
You should have no out-of-pocket expenses for your dental treatment as long as Program HH covers the service(s) you need. If you have private dental insurance and Program HH covers the procedure you have done, Program HH pays your co-pays or deductibles.
When you talk to the dentist, tell them:
- Program HH is a state health care program
- You have Program HH dental benefits
- Your eight-digit program number.
Contact us at 651-431-2398 if your dentist:
- Needs more information on Program HH or what services you can receive
- Tells you Program HH does not cover the service you need.