Drug - Zyprexa® (olanzapine) Relprevv™
Therapeutic Area - Mental health
FDA approved indication
Zyprexa Relprevv is a long-acting atypical antipsychotic for intramuscular injection indicated for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Patient has a diagnosis of schizophrenia AND
- Patient is 18 years of age or older AND
- Has shown a favorable response to oral olanzapine (Zyprexa) in efficacy measures AND
- Has demonstrated poor compliance (> 30% missed doses) with oral olanzapine OR
- Patient has been stabilized on Zyprexa Relprevv (the drug is part of the patient’s current course of treatment) as covered on a previous health insurance plan, and patient is new to MA OR
- Patient was started and stabilized on Zyprexa Relprevv in an acute care setting, such as during a hospitalization, or within another place of care that offers acute care services
Zyprexa Relprevv is available only through a restricted distribution program.
Zyprexa Relprevv must not be dispensed directly to a patient.
MHCP Provider Call Center 651-431-2700 or 800-366-5411