|What will happen
||On April 13, 2018, DHS automatically updated your license to show you are licensed for the new employment services. DHS also automatically enrolled you as a provider of the new employment services
||DHS will not automatically enroll you as an employment service provider
||DHS will not automatically license and enroll you as an employment service provider
|What you need to do
Nothing. If you want to verify the services have been added to your license, use DHS Licensing Lookup
If you want to verify you are enrolled as a new employment service provider, contact MHCP Provider Resource Center.
If you will not be providing the new employment services, please complete the HCBS Programs Service Request Form, DHS-6638 (PDF), and fax to Provider Enrollment fax line, 651-431-7493, to remove the service from your enrollment record.
There are two steps you need to take:
- Ask to have the new employment services added to your license. You can do this by calling 651-431-6624
- Once you have the services added to your license, complete the HCBS Programs Service Request Form, DHS-6638 (PDF), and fax to Provider Enrollment fax line, 651-431-7493, to have these services added to your record.
You will need to:
- Become 245D-licensed
- Enroll with MHCP to provide the new employment services. You can find information on all forms and requirements in the Provider Manual. DHS encourages providers to contact the MHCP Provider Resource Center while filling out forms to receive clarification on the information requested on the forms.
You can start the process by calling the licensing help desk at 651-431-6624.
You will also pay the following fees:
- A $500 license application fee, then an annual license fee based on revenue derived from the services provided under 245D.
- If applicable, an application fee of $569 (fee changes annually). This fee is required for initial enrollment to become an MHCP enrolled provider, as well as during revalidation every five years.