skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact numbers for children's dental care

If your child is enrolled in a health plan for their Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare coverage, call your health plan's dental customer service line from the following list.

If your child is not enrolled in a health plan (fee-for-service), you can look for dentists near you in the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Directory.

For TTY, use your preferred relay service to reach any of these offices.

back to top