skip to content
Primary navigation

Resolving problems if you are not in a health plan

People who are not in a health plan get their health care through fee-for-service. Fee-for-service means that you can get care from a health care provider who accepts Medical Assistance (MA). If you recently applied or were approved for a health care program and have problems, find more information on these pages: New applicants for MA or MinnesotaCare and New member information. If you have a problem getting health care services or if you get a bill from a provider, you can call DHS Health Care Consumer Support for assistance.

back to top