Cultural and Ethnic Communities Leadership Council
The purpose of the council is to advise the commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) on reducing disparities and inequities that affect racial and ethnic groups with in DHS programs. The council, consisting of 15 to 25 members appointed by the commissioner, is charged with reviewing DHS policies for racial, ethnic, cultural, linguistic and tribal disparities and providing an annual report regarding equitable delivery of services.
Please direct questions about the Cultural and Ethnic Communities Leadership Council to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to COVID-19, CECLC meetings are currently being held via WebEx. Please email email@example.com to receive the meeting information.
- Day: third Friday of each month except December
- Time: 12:30 to 3 p.m.
- Location: Rondo Community Library, 461 Dale St N, St Paul, MN 55103
Meeting dates and room
- April 17: WebEx
- May 15: WebEx
- June 19: TBD
- July 17: TBD
- August 21: TBD
- September 18: TBD
- October 16: TBD
- November 20: TBD
- December 11: TBD
2019 meeting minutes
- Minutes for Jun. 21, 2019, meeting (PDF)
- Minutes for May 17, 2019, meeting (PDF)
- Minutes for Apr. 19, 2019, meeting (PDF)
- Minutes for Mar. 15, 2019, meeting (PDF)
- Minutes for Feb. 15, 2019, meeting (PDF)
- Minutes for Jan. 18, 2019, meeting (PDF)