skip to content
Primary navigation

Health plan appeals state fair hearings and grievances

You can file an appeal with the health plan or request a hearing with a neutral state appeals representative if you have been denied a service, or a service has been reduced or terminated. You can also file an appeal or request a state fair hearing if the health plan is denying payment for a service you received.

back to top