Willmar and the southwest region
Many career choices and locations
We're recruiting to fill a wide variety of positions, many with hiring bonuses, in Willmar and communities throughout southwestern Minnesota. It's easy to apply:
- Check out the featured opportunities below.
- Select the link for the job that interests you, read the posting and apply.
- If you are a qualified candidate, we’ll contact you to schedule a virtual interview.
- We’ll make job offers quickly to finalists -- maybe even the same day as your interview!
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Hospital: Willmar
Minnesota Specialty Health System
Community Addiction Recovery Enterprise
- Occupational Therapist - Job ID 62477. Oversee the safety and effectiveness of occupational therapy services, including assessment, intervention planning, intervention implementation, intervention review, and outcome review in Willmar. Hiring bonus up to $2,500.
Vocational Services Throughout the Region
Job Coach-Work Therapy Technician. Help individuals with cognitive and intellectual disabilities or related conditions prepare for, find and keep employment. Provide ongoing coaching as clients work. Job coaches also assist individuals develop and improve skills through volunteer work and community activities. Positions are available in the following communities:
Group Homes Throughout the Region
Direct Support Professional-Human Services Technician. Provide essential services to individuals living in our short- and long-term residential programs located in communities throughout the region. Assist individuals in performance of work, recreation and other daily activities. You may be eligible for a hiring bonus up to $2,500. Positions are available in the following communities: