skip to content
Primary navigation

County, tribe and regional offices

Counties and tribes

Download the complete county and tribal contact list.

County and tribal contact information is available within the DHS website for certain programs and services. Select the program or service to find your county or tribal phone number: Child support or Minnesota Health Care Programs

If you can't find the appropriate county or tribal information, contact us.

Regional offices, Greater Minnesota locations

Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
Minnesota Area Agencies on Aging
Office of Ombudsman for Long-Term Care
DHS Direct Care and Treatment

back to top