skip to content
Primary navigation

Home   >   General public   >   About DHS   >   Contact us   >   County and Tribal Nation offices

County and Tribal Nation offices

A county or tribal human services office is the first place to contact for access for most public assistance benefits in Minnesota. Find the specific contact information for your county or tribal nation below.

County and tribal directory



Other directories and resources

Child support or Minnesota Health Care Programs may have different county and tribal contact information. If you can't find the appropriate county or tribal information, contact us.

back to top