Home > General public > About DHS > Contact us > County and Tribal Nation offices
County and Tribal Nation offices
A county or tribal human services office is the first place to contact for access for most public assistance benefits in Minnesota. Find the specific contact information for your county or tribal nation below.
County and tribal directory
Other directories and resources
Child support or Minnesota Health Care Programs may have different county and tribal contact information. If you can't find the appropriate county or tribal information, contact us.
- For more general county government information, see Minnesota's county government websites.
- For information on tribal government, see American Indian communities in Minnesota.
- More information about the department's Office of Indian Policy is online.
- Regional offices and Greater Minnesota location contact information
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Minnesota Area Agencies on Aging
- Office of Ombudsman for Long-Term Care
- DHS Direct Care and Treatment