skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact us

To apply for a home and community-based program or service, contact your local county or tribe.

If you have questions about what services are covered under a program:

If you have questions about a DHS or county letter you received in the mail, please check the letter for a phone number to call with questions.

For questions about other services for older adults, call the Senior LinkAge Line at 800-333-2433.

back to top