Ryan White Benefits Counselors
If you need help with open enrollment for MNsure and/or Medicare Part D, call one of the Ryan White Benefits Counselors:
- Amy Chatelaine, Minnesota AIDS Project, 612-373-2468 or 800-248-2437
- Edward Foster-Graham, Minnesota AIDS Project, 612-373-2406 or 800-248-2437
- Jody Smeby, Hennepin County Medical Center, 612-873-2356 (Hennepin County Medical Center patients only)
- Kate Bjorklund, Minnesota AIDS Project, 612-373-2452 or 800-248-2437
- Lauren Piper, Minnesota AIDS Project, 612-373-9167 or 800-248-2437
If you would like more information about Program HH services, call 651-431-2414 (voice) or 800-657-3761 (toll-free). These phone lines are answered Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
People already enrolled in Program HH may call Customer Care at 651-431-2398 (voice).
You may use Minnesota Relay services to call any of the numbers provided on this page:
- TTY service: 711 or 800-627-3529
- Speech-to-speech relay: 711 or 877-627-3848
If you have a questions about a DHS or county letter you receive in the mail, please check the letter for a phone number to call with questions.
Department of Human Services
P.O. Box 64972
St. Paul, MN 55164-0972