skip to content
Primary navigation

Housing contact us

If you want to apply for housing assistance programs, or have questions about the Minnesota Supplemental Aid (MSA) Housing Assistance or Housing Support (formerly known as Group Residential Housing) programs, contact your county or tribal office.

Who we are

The Housing Supports and Services Division is part of the Community Supports Administration at DHS, and is made up of a small team of professionals passionate about making sure we all have the opportunity to live in the community of their choice. Informational page (PDF)

Elmer L. Andersen Human Services Building
540 Cedar Street
St Paul, MN 55155

Mailing address:
MN-DHS Housing Supports and Services Division
PO Box 64842
St Paul, MN 55164-0842

Phone: 651-431-3941

back to top