skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact us

Have questions about food assistance programs or have problems with your food benefits?

  • Contact your local county agency or tribal nation
  • Call the SNAP Hotline at 651-431-4050 in the Twin Cities metro area or 800-657-3698 outside the metro area. Call your preferred relay service for TTY.

Need help applying for food assistance programs?

Have problems with your Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card?

  • To report lost or stolen cards, call 888-997-2227.
  • For more information on using your EBT card, visit the EBT Card webpage.

Provide feedback

We frequently review how counties and tribal nations interact with people applying for and receiving SNAP benefits and would like feedback on your most recent contact with a local county agency or tribal nation. Your feedback provides valuable information to improve SNAP services across the state.


Discrimination is against the law

back to top