Minnesota Provider Screening and Enrollment (MPSE) Portal
The Minnesota Provider Screening and Enrollment (MPSE) portal is a new web-based application that will allow providers to submit and manage their Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) provider enrollment records and related requests online.
This will eliminate the need for providers to submit paper requests. The MPSE portal will be available to all (MHCP) providers, managed care organizations, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners, clearinghouses and billing intermediaries. Providers will be able to submit new enrollment requests, add or remove services, update credentials, update other provider information, report changes to existing enrollment records and view the status of all enrollment records and requests. You will be able to manage all of the enrollment records under the same business structure from one portfolio location.
Features and benefits
- Medicaid providers (doctors and other medical personnel, including home care and waiver providers) will be able to securely enroll and validate their information.
- Enrolled MHCP providers will have direct access to the MPSE portal from their existing MN–ITS account.
- The MPSE portal will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can start an application, save it and go back to it based on your own schedule.
- Manage all of your locations or sites online and share part or all of your application for others to complete.
- Manage your affiliation with other individual health care providers or agencies.
- Track your application status and progress.
- Communicate with MHCP Provider Screening and Enrollment staff through secure messaging.
- Access built-in guidance for help completing the application process.
- Minimize errors usually found on paper-based applications that cause the application to be returned to the applicant due to incomplete information.
Individuals or organizations will be able to use the MPSE portal for all of their enrollment needs:
- Submit a request as a new provider to MHCP or add a new service location address.
- If you are already enrolled with MHCP, access the portal through your existing MN–ITS account to update enrollment records.
- Enrolled service locations that are currently closed with MHCP can activate or reactivate their record.
Updates and news about MPSE
Watch this page for more information as we get closer to launching the MPSE portal. We will keep you informed with updated information here and on the Provider news and updates page.