skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact us

If you would like to apply for a home and community-based program or service, contact your local county agency or tribe (PDF).

If you have questions about what services are covered under a program, contact your local county agency or tribe (PDF) or call the Minnesota Health Care Programs Member Help Desk. If you are enrolled in a health plan and have questions about covered services, call your health plan member services.

If you have questions about a DHS or county letter you received in the mail, please check the letter for a phone number to call with questions.

Policy questions

If you cannot find policy or related information on home and community services and supports and your county agency or tribe said they cannot help you, contact the DHS DSD Response Center.

Email: DHS DSD Response Center
Phone: 651-431-4300
Toll free: 866-267-7655

You may use Minnesota Relay services to call any of the numbers provided on this page:

  • TTY: 711 or 800-627-3529
  • Speech-to-speech relay: 711 or 877-627-3848

Information sent by email over the Internet is not secure and can possibly be read by other Internet users. DHS asks that you do not send private or confidential data about yourself or others through email. Also note that any email submitted to DHS may be forwarded internally in order to direct it to the appropriate person.

DHS may be able to respond better to your question by talking with you. Please include your name and phone number in your email if it is okay for us to call you. We will only use this information to contact you about the email you send us.

back to top