skip to content
Primary navigation

Contact us

Most of Minnesota's human service programs are administered locally, at the county level. Contact your county or regional human services, social services or family services office if you have questions or concerns about an existing human service case. DHS does provide some direct services through DHS Direct Care and Treatment and regional service centers for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.

Fact sheets contain background information on a variety of human services topics.

back to top