What is BUY.IT?
BUY.IT offers programs for vendors:
- The Standard Hardware and Software Products Program provides IT product purchasing for eligible government participants.
The Standard Hardware and Software Products program offers state-approved vendors an opportunity to provide cost-effective, up-to-date IT products to State of Minnesota executive branch agencies and other government organizations that are eligible under CPV, the State's cooperative purchasing venture. State government participants use specially designated state contracts that streamline the purchasing process to provide standard products.
State-approved vendors and manufacturers of IT products are an important part of this program, and work closely with the BUY.IT team to:
- Promote the use of Minnesota Standard products
- Participate in the refresh of product lists
- Provide sales data to assess program performance
- Provide attractive prices with quality service
How can vendors participate in the program?
First contact the team and tell us about your product. From there we will discuss whether your product will be considered as part of the Standard Hardware and Software Products Program.
Contact Us Learn More