Business Summary: Effective FY18 - 7/1/17
Identity and Access Management
The Identity Access Management (IAM) service provides user authentication and management services when accessing data via webpages. It is commonly used to allow public service employees, the general public, and service providers, to connect with restricted state websites. The service consists of IAM software, related middleware, and a database. Front-end load balancers, firewalls, and websites will direct certain requests into the IAM, and then receive confirmation of unique access if the user is authorized.
The IAM service team will:
- Coordinate with agency partners to determine initial and ongoing needs.
- Work with agency and technical staff to coordinate the handoff into and out of the IAM service.
- On-board new agencies
- Maintain the IAM software and database environment, including evaluating and implementing updates and patches as appropriate
- Maintain expertise with the product
- Provide IAM-specific support to other services. End users would continue to work directly with existing call centers
Services and Rates
Rates and Ordering Information
|900 – Oracle IAM
||User record in IAM to authenticate access to a restricted web portal.
The IAM service is billed to the associated agency partner per user account at monthly intervals.
What is not included:
- The agency partner is responsible for all external user and service provider user costs
- Load balancer, firewall, and website configuration
- Website creation, and specific website data beyond authentication
- New implementations that require a substantial amount of development effort