Admin Facilities Management offers parking services for state employees and visitors to the buildings under our custodial control. Parking options include contract and metered parking in surface lots, parking ramps and parking garages. All parking is subject to availability. See the tabs below for complete parking information and reference the Capitol Complex Commuter Policy for more details.
This Government Parking website section has content relating to employees and those who have regular business on the Capitol Complex. For Visitors parking on the Capitol Complex, see the Citizens Parking website section.
Driving and parking with courtesy is needed from our customers to ensure the safety of all users and to maximize available parking in each facility. Follow and apply the tips below when parking:
- Park between the stall lines and center your car in the space.
- Oversized vehicles should avoid parking in the end stall when possible - visibility is obstructed for other drivers.
- Drive slowly and watch for pedestrians.
- Follow all posted signage.
- Do not drive the wrong way or take short cuts to get to a parking stall.
- If you see suspicious activity, contact Capitol Security at 651-296-6741.
For Metropass rates and additional information, please see the Government Transportation Options