Admin Facilities Management manages and maintains 23 state-owned buildings, 32 parking facilities and 40 acres of green space located on the State Capitol Complex and throughout the State of Minnesota.
Admin Facilities Management strives to provide:
- Convenient and affordable parking
- Energy efficiency leadership for the state, through energy efficiency improvements and retrofit projects in state-owned buildings
- Quality cafeteria service
- Safe, clean and comfortable work areas
- Timely information about maintenance and construction projects specific to the workplace
Use the links below to navigate our services, or email us
for additional assistance.