skip to content
Primary navigation

Request Federal Property

To request property that is needed by an eligible organization, but is not currently available, use the form below to submit a property request. Admin Surplus Service staff will try to locate and obtain the item. When the item is received, staff will contact the donee that it is available.

Contact Information

Items Requested

If you are requesting a vehicle please provide a Make & Model.

If you have any questions, please contact Surplus Services at

back to top