Information about some of high-profile construction projects managed by the Department of Administration (Admin) is posted on this page.
Building 22 at the Minnesota Veterans Home - Minneapolis
Building 22 is a new residential facilities at the Minnesota Veterans Home - Minneapolis. Building 22 replaces the south half of the existing Building 17. This project adds a new, skilled nursing facility, related support areas, and connections to existing buildings. A previous project, Building 21, replaced the north half of Building 17 and was completed in March 2016.
- About the site: Building 22 includes 100 private residence rooms across 141,800 square feet.
- Architect: Nelson-Tremain Partnership, P.A.
- Construction Manager at Risk: JE Dunn Construction.
- Financial Information: Total budget for Building 22 was $58 million, which includes all consulting, design, and construction services.
- Project Timeline: For Building 22, Phase One started in Spring 2015. Phase Two started in Spring 2016. Substantial completion is scheduled for December 2017.
- Additional Documents: