You can now register online and print your bidding card for State of Minnesota live surplus property auctions. It only takes a few minutes! Just follow these easy steps:
- If you have not done so already, register for MinnBid, the state's official auction website. After completing your MinnBid registration, you will receive an email with your login ID and password. If you are already registered for MinnBid, skip this step and proceed to Step 2.
- Login to MinnBid with your login email and password, then click OK to go to the Customer Profile page.
- Click the Live Auctions link in the upper right corner of the page to bring up the Live Auctions page.
- Click the Register for Auction link.
- Print your Bidder Card. To print your card properly, use the landscape setting on your printer.
- Bring your bidder card with you to the auction.