skip to content
Primary navigation

Construction Services Contacts

The Agency Team Executives (ATEs) within Admin's Constructions Services team are listed below, along with the agency assignments. The ATE acts as liaison between Admin's Construction Services team and state agencies during building and construction projects. 

If you have other questions or need additional information about Construction Services, you can also contact Gordon Christofferson, by phone at 651-201-2380 or by email at For additional information about our Master Roster program, please contact us by phone at 651-201-2550 or by email at


Gary Krocak



Human Services (DHS)

Corrections (DOC) 

Stillwater, Oak Park Heights, Lino Lakes, Fairbault,
Rush City, St. Cloud, Moose Lake, Willow River, Togo,
Shakopee, Red Wing

Administration/Capitol Complex*

Facilities Management Division (FMD):
All buildings including Memorials, Governor's
Residence, MSRS/PERA - Empire Ave,
BCA - St. Paul, Ely Historical Society,
Anderson Buildings, 321 Grove St,
Fleet & Surplus Services - Arden Hills

MN State Academies (MSA)

Academy for the Deaf, Academy for the Blind

Perpich Center for the Arts

Veterans Homes-Veterans Affairs

Minneapolis, Hastings, Fergus Falls, Luverne, Silver Bay

Agriculture (DOA)

Iron Range Resources (IRR)

Public Safety (DPS)

Health (MDH)

Education (DOE) & Higher Education Services Office (HESO)

Employment & Economic Devel (DEED)

MN State Retirement Systems

Department of Revenue (DOR)

Transportation (MnDOT)

(except Capitol Complex building)

MN Historical Society (MNHS)

Minnesota Zoo

(has construction contract authority but requests info at times)

Labor & Industry (DOLI) 

Military Affairs (MA)

Natural Resources (DNR)

Amateur Sports Commission

(has construction contract authority but requests info at times)

RECS Leasing  

Lease Plan Reviews, cost estimates

*Numerous agencies occupy buildings on the Capitol Complex; but the primary customer agency is Facilities Management Division. The ATE assigned as liaison to a specific agency would be the liaison for projects other than those on the Capitol Complex. Example: The ATE for the Department of Transportation would address MnDOT building projects except for those in the MnDOT headquarters building on the Capitol Complex (the ATE for Admin/Capitol Complex would report to FMD on projects in the MnDOT headquarters building).

back to top