Energy Assistance Program
The Energy Assistance Program helps pay for home heating and water costs and furnace repairs for income-qualified households.
What is the Energy Assistance Program
- The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) is a federally funded program
- Grants are paid directly to your energy provider, or utility company, for your bill.
- Grants range from $600 - $2,000
- Grants are available to renters and homeowners.
- Grants are based on energy cost, household size, and income.
- Grants may be given to households with income at or below 60 percent of the state media income.