Important Information for Trainee and Supervisory Appraisers
Trainee and supervisory real property appraisers are required to include additional information with each initial or renewal license application.
- Trainees must provide the name and address of their supervisory appraiser(s).
- Certified residential real property appraisers and certified general real property appraisers who intend to act in the capacity of a supervisory appraiser must provide the name and address of the trainee real property appraiser(s) that they intend to supervise.
- Trainees must notify the Commerce Commissioner in writing within ten days of terminating or changing their relationship with any supervisory appraiser.
- Supervisory appraisers must notify the Commerce Commissioner in writing within ten days when the supervision of a trainee has terminated or when the trainee is no longer under the supervision of the supervisory appraiser.
- Certified residential real property appraisers and certified general real property appraisers may have no more than three trainees working under supervision at any one time.
To supply the required information, use the "Add Supervisor/Trainee" and "Remove Supervisor/Trainee" links at www.pulseportal.com.