Uniform Conveyancing Forms
The Commissioner of Commerce approved these forms in accordance with Minnesota Statutes section 507.09. Use the series filter to sort (scroll down to see the series filter).
- Be sure you PDF reader is current, such as Acrobat Reader 8.0 or newer, or FOXIT Reader.
- Forms are used by all county title, recorder or property offices in Minnesota to transfer title of property.
- Forms are required to be filed in the county where the property is located.
- Forms cannot be altered, only filled in or completed, otherwise they may not be accepted for filing at the county offices.
- Commerce staff cannot provide legal advice as which form to use, or how to complete or file the forms. If you need assistance, please contact an attorney.