The State of Minnesota's Department of Administration and Minnesota IT Services (MNIT) are introducing the MNSITE (Minnesota Seeking IT Expertise) Program. This program serves as a preferred procurement method for State of Minnesota agencies and other local units of government to secure vendors to provide highly-skilled consultants via a fast and intuitive process. This program is for IT-related professional services and is not a contract for hardware, software, or hosting services.
New Program – What has changed?
The MNSITE Program seeks to combine the best attributes of the previous ASAP-IT and SITE programs with a new, streamlined, automated process. The most notable changes include:
- Elimination of restrictive categories;
- An online application process;
- A completely automated process for responding to solicitations; and
- Use of digital signatures when signing contracts.
The MNSITE program, like its predecessor, will be continuously open for new vendor applications.
How to Apply:
All interested vendors will need to apply to the MNSITE Program, including vendors currently on the SITE or ASAP-IT program. Once your application is received and all needed information is provided, you will receive an invitation to respond to the MNSITE RFP. Please note, the initial registration is a new step in the process.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/SupplierLogin?CustOrg=StateofMinnesota
- Create an account for your company
- Check your email for a link to the next step
- Using the email link provided, you will be taken to a page that requests additional information
- Submit the completed vendor registration
- Watch for an email inviting your company to respond to the MNSITE RFP