Information about some of high-profile construction projects managed by the Department of Administration (Admin) is posted on this page.
Minnesota State Capitol Restoration
Admin is the project owner managing Minnesota's historic Capitol Restoration project. More information is available on a separate project website. Visit mn.gov/admin/capitol-restoration for more.
Building 22 at the Minnesota Veterans Home - Minneapolis
Building 22 is a new residential facilities at the Minnesota Veterans Home - Minneapolis. Building 22 replaces the south half of the existing Building 17. This project adds a new, skilled nursing facility, related support areas, and connections to existing buildings. A previous project, Building 21, replaced the north half of Building 17 and was completed in March 2016.
- About the site: Building 22 includes 100 private residence rooms across 141,800 square feet.
- Architect: Nelson-Tremain Partnership, P.A.
- Construction Manager at Risk: JE Dunn Construction.
- Financial Information: Total budget for Building 22 was $58 million, which includes all consulting, design, and construction services.
- Project Timeline: For Building 22, Phase One started in Spring 2015. Phase Two started in Spring 2016. Substantial completion is scheduled for December 2017.
- Additional Documents: