Request Access to the Enterprise Service Desk (MNIT Mall)
If you are new to MNIT, please contact your local help desk or IT Administrator to ensure you are in one of the authorized MNIT customer groups. If you do belong to an authorized user group, follow these steps to request a MNIT User ID and password:
- You must have a current, valid business email address to register an account with MNIT.
- Receive approval from your Local Help Desk. We will not be able to process your request without approval.
- Have your Local Help Desk or IT Administrator submit the request to the MNIT Service Desk, and provide the following information:
- The name and address of your agency
- The approving manager
- Your work phone number
- Your email address
- Your position title
- The MNIT service desk will confirm your authorization, and send you a User ID and temporary password.
Forgot your Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your username or password or feel your username has been set up incorrectly, please contact the MNIT Service Desk:
- 888-717-6638 (Toll Free)