Themes for action
The Aging 2030 initiative now continues the work begun by Project 2030 nearly 20 years ago and builds on the efforts of Transform 2010, a project with similar goals that was completed in 2010. Transform 2010 sought to engage and equip organizations to transform policies, systems and services to prepare for the age wave. Five themes for action are described in the Transform 2010 report, Blueprint for 2010: Preparing for the Age Wave. A summary of this report, and brochure of the five themes are also available.
- Redefining work and retirement
- Supporting caregivers of all ages
- Fostering communities for a lifetime
- Improving health and long-term care
- Maximizing use of technology