DHS is seeking to provide Capacity Grants for Rural and Underserved Communities
DHS, through its Grants, Equity, Access, and Research Division, is seeking Home and Community-Based Service (HCBS) providers or organizations interested in becoming HCBS providers to support older adults and people with disabilities.
The purpose of this grant is to increase the number and ability of HCBS service providers in rural and underserved communities.
The term of the initial grant period is anticipated to be from June, 25, 2022 through January, 31, 2023.
Extensions/continuation awards will be considered, with the option for extension or amendments.
- /dhs/assets/2022-rfpqa-033-6-13-GEAR-ProviderCapacityGrantsQAs-6-8_tcm1053-530330.pdfRFP Responders' Conference Questions and Answers added June 8, 2022 (PDF)
- /dhs/assets/2022-rfp-033-6-13-GEAR-ProviderCapacityGrant-AddNotice-5-31_tcm1053-528948.docxAddendum RFP Notice added May 31, 2022 (DOC)
- /dhs/assets/2022-rfp-033-6-13-GEAR-ProviderCapacityGrantrv-5-31_tcm1053-528947.docxAddendum RFP added May 31, 2022 (DOC)
- /dhs/assets/2022-rfp-033-6-13-GEAR-ProviderCapacityGrant-Supp1-5-31_tcm1053-528949.docxAddendum RFP Supplement No. 1 added May 31, 2022 (DOC)
- /dhs/assets/2022-rfp-033-6-13-GEAR-ProviderCapacityGrant-5-16_tcm1053-527613.docxRFP to provide Capacity Grants for Rural and Underserved Communities (DOC)