skip to content
Statutes and Rules: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- Airport Security: National Center for Transgender Rights
- Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration ("OSHA") issued guidance on the best practices for providing restroom access to transgender workers.
- EEOC Factsheet: Bathroom Access Rights for Transgender Employees Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Legal Program, from OutFront Minnesota.
- Lesbian & Gay Couples: Marriage, Domestic Partnerships, and Civil Unions, from Nolo.
- LGBT Discrimination, from LawHelpMN.org.
- LGBT Law, from Nolo.
- LGBT Rights, from the ACLU.
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association.
- Minnesota Trans Law 101, from OutFront Minnesota.
- Name Changes, from LawHelpMN.org.
- Practice, Research and advocacy Organizations, from the University of Minnesota Law Library.
- Researching Sexual Orientation and the Law, from the University of Minnesota Law Library.
- Trans Law Help: Trans-positive legal resources for people living in the United States.
Print resources:(available at the Minnesota State Law Library and around the state.)