skip to content
Primary navigation

Paternity Documents

Instructions for obtaining a certified copy of a Recognition of Parentage (ROP), Declaration of Parentage (DOP), Husband's Non-Paternity Statement (HNPS) or a Revocation of an ROP, DOP, or HNPS can be found at the Minnesota Department of Health Web site: Adding an Unmarried Father's Name to the Child's Birth Record.

Related Topics: Paternity.

back to top